PVC32/38C – CLEAR PVC TUBE 32mm ID X 38mm OD X 30MTR COIL
- 100% flexible PVC
- Stock sizes from 6mm to 88mm OD
- Silicone and cadmium free
- Good UV resistance
- Lightweight and flexible
- Suitable for food use
Chemical delivery, instrumentation, pneumatic hose sleeving, sight glasses, laboratory use, drain tubes and delivering food & beverages.
- Temperatures: -20°C to +55°C. Occasional use up to +65°C. Cold bend temperature –45°C. *
- Smooth bore that ensures an excellent flow rate of the contents
- Full visibility of the flow of contents
- Excellent chemical, corrosion and abrasion resistance and good UV resistance
- Wide range of operating temperatures
- Self extinguishing
- Does not support combustion
- BS softness 43/45
- The raw materials are flame resistant and comply with UL94-V1 at 3mm thickness
- Bore and tolerances to BS EN ISO1307:2008
- Raw materials used have FDA or European Directive approvals for use in food contact applications
- Raw material is silicon and heavy metal free and conforms fully to RoHS & WEEE Directives
We have one offer the most extensively stocked ranges of Clear food Approved PVC Tube/ PVC Hoses in the country.
We offer two ranges as standard clear non braided and clear braid reinforced.
Colours and other bespoke sizes are available on request, please contact the sales office for more information and discussion.